Friday, December 5, 2008
The Master Cleanse: Day 4
Have you ever heard of the master cleanse?? I've tried it a couple of times in the past and have failed horribly. Basically what it is, for those of you who have no clue, is you fast for ten days while drinking a ton of water, a lemonade drink, and laxative tea. Mmm. The lemonade is made with filtered water, grade B maple syrup, fresh squeezed lemons, and cyan pepper. Today is my fourth day of the ten. I am hangry. Tonight I have a staff Xmas dinner at this really delicious restaraunt and i can't eat any of it. Today has definitely been the most difficult because I've been experiencing a lot more hunger pangs + other stomach pangs + farting "poop" (it can hardly be called poop) + I pee every five minutes. Doesn't it make you want to try it?? At the end of the cleanse you're supposed to "drop a rope" where all the nasty toxins that have been built up in the intestines come flooding out! Can't wait! I'll let you know how it goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Next time you do it, let me know, and I'll do it with you. Are you still going? Well, that would put you at 15 days by now. It's possible I guess.
So why'd you do it? Health reasons? "Spiritual" reasons? Why put yourself through so much torture? Our bodies are just dust anyway...right?
I need to get myself one of these blogger deals. I admire you being at the cutting edge of social technology Tate. You were always one for things like that. It's inspiring. : )
Post a Comment