
Stay
A little longer
Before you make your way back home
And I'm left alone
Life
Had its way
Of stealing you away too soon
Left us lost without you
But I'll try
To survive
Without you
By my side
Autumn leaves
Lead to longer nights
The knife tears the heart
Hard times have come
Comfort comes for no one
Silence washes
Over bodies
Clocks they tick
But time stands still
But I'll try
To survive
Without you
By my side
A little longer
Before you make your way back home
And I'm left alone
Life
Had its way
Of stealing you away too soon
Left us lost without you
But I'll try
To survive
Without you
By my side
Autumn leaves
Lead to longer nights
The knife tears the heart
Hard times have come
Comfort comes for no one
Silence washes
Over bodies
Clocks they tick
But time stands still
But I'll try
To survive
Without you
By my side
No comments:
Post a Comment